Heavy duty wall mount bookshelf brackets built in the USA with materials guaranteed to last a lifetime. These brackets are custom fabricated from a 1.5" wide American steel channel and finished with an extremely durable powder coating. The solid steel shelf bracket mounts to the wall several locations, hidden behind each shelf. This displaces the weight evenly throughout, making for an extremely sturdy design that is easy to install.
By integrating an additional metal detail on the shelf brackets, we created a beautiful bookend that is architectural and functional. Not only does it increase the strength of the brackets, but it also prevents your books and items from falling off.
The bracket shelf supports are 8" deep. We recommend using 8"-12" deep shelves on the brackets. The shelves connect to the brackets with two screws on each shelf support. We include 3/4" wood screws to attach your shelves to the brackets.
This listing is only for 2 STEEL BOOKEND BRACKETS. The bookend brackets can ONLY be used at either end of a shelving unit. SOLD IN SETS OF 2.
We offer three different Powder Coat finishes options for the brackets:
• Clearcoat on steel
*Brass Brackets have an ADDITIONAL FEE because the powder coating requires more coats of finish to achieve the proper results.
Bracket Powder Coat Finishes:
Powder coating is a dry finishing process. The coating is applied electrostatically and then cured under heat to produce long molecular chains. These molecular chains are very resistant to breakdown. Therefore, powder-coated products are more resistant to scratches, chipping, abrasions, corrosion, fading, and other wear issues. This method is more sustainable than conventional paint because it takes place in a sealed environment. The unused powder is collected and reused. Leaving little to no air pollution and waste… It’s tougher, last longer, and is environmentally advantageous.
- Hand welded with solid 1.5" American Steel Channel
- Durable powder coat finish available in 3 colors*
- Works with shelves 8"-12" deep
- Center brackets sold individually, bookend brackets sold in sets of 2, Desk brackets sold in sets of 3
- Bracket Weight: 4-19lbs Each
- Bracket mounts to wall behind each shelf. Shelves attach to bracket in 2 locations on each shelf support.
- 3/4" wood screws included for attaching shelves
- Wall mount anchors NOT included.
- * Contact us for custom bracket sizes or colors.
- Installation Manual
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 50lbs per linear foot (evenly-distributed) if brackets spaced ≤ 24" apart
- Maximum recommended bracket spacing: 32" apart
- Need help figuring out how many brackets? Contact us and we will make a custom recommendation with a computer rendering.
These heavy duty shelf brackets mount to the wall several locations, hidden behind each shelf. (For example, a 3 shelf bracket will mount to the wall in 3 locations) An extremely sturdy design that is easy to install.
The number of brackets you use for your project will depend on the overall length of the shelves and the amount of weight you'd like them to bear (more brackets = higher weight capacity) For heavy duty shelving, such as a fully loaded bookshelf, we recommend placing brackets 24" apart or less.
*How the brackets are mounted to the wall directly impacts the load capacity. Different wall constructions require different kinds of mounting anchors. For this reason, we DO NOT include wall mounting anchors. We provide a detailed outline of our recommended wall anchors for the different constructions within the installation manual.
The shelves attached to the brackets in 2 locations on each shelf rung. We DO provide 3/4" wood screws to attach the wood shelves to the brackets.
- Lead Time: 1-2 Weeks
- Ships FREE in contiguous USA via UPS ground
- Expediting available for additional 20%, contact us for more information
- 2 Year warranty. Click here for more information
- 60 Day Exchanges: FREE Exchange minus a 10% shipping fee
- 60 Day Returns: Receive a full refund minus a manufacturing and shipping fee. Click Here for more information.
- Free package protections on lost or stolen items. In rare occurance that your package is lost or damaged, we will replace the lost or damaged item for free. Clear pictures must be provided within 72 hours of delivery.
Highest quality and perfectly made. Packed well for shipping.Saint Petersburg, FL
Well-wrapped, nice items! Thanks so much!Brooklyn, NY
Great communication during the whole process and awesome quality!Denver, CO
Quality item and expert packing to ensure a safe arrival. Thanks!Baldwinsville, NY
The brackets are phenomenal! Strong, beautiful, exactly as described, easy to install, excellent customer service! I couldn’t be more pleased.Sanford, NC
Experience the quality of hand-welded American made steel brackets! Our skilled craftsmen use only the finest materials to ensure your shelves are both sturdy and stylish.
We use state-of-the-art equipment and experienced technicians to ensure that your products receive the best possible finish, every time.
Powder coating offers superior adhesion, durability, and sustainability. It creates a strong bond, lasts longer than liquid coatings, and can withstand harsh conditions. It is also eco-friendly, producing no harmful VOCs.
diy or hire
Transform your space within hours. Say goodbye to confusing installation instructions and hello to a hassle-free setup. Clear, concise, and easy-to-follow, our instructions will have your shelves up and ready in no time!