Our largest wall mounted bookcase is sure to make a statement at 7-1/2 ft high with 6 shelves.
We are proud to design and manufacture bookshelves that are made in the USA with the highest quality, American made steel, premium solid wood, and commercial grade finishes. The solid wood shelves are 10" deep and can be ordered in any length up to 96" long. Brackets are custom fabricated from 1.5" solid American steel channel and finished with an extremely durable powder coating.
Personalize your custom shelving unit to perfectly fit your aesthetic by choosing from our 4 different wood options and 3 different bracket finishes. No matter the combination, our shelving will enhance your space with quality materials, sure to last a lifetime.
1st Picture: 1.5" Reclaimed Pine Shelves, Natural with Steel Channel Bookend Brackets (Clear Finish)
For more detailed information on materials and finishes, please visit our FAQs page.
Whether you need a reclaimed wood bookshelf or floating shelf brackets, we have you covered. Don’t see what your looking for? Request a free quote today!
- Brackets are hand welded with solid 1.5" American Steel Channel
- Durable powder coat finish available in 3 colors
- Shelves are 10" deep and can be built at any length up to 96" long.
- Solid wood shelves available in 4 different options: 1" Ash, 1" Black Walnut, 1.5" Reclaimed pine in Natural or Surface Planed
- Bracket mounts to wall in several locations, 1.5" above each shelf support.
- Wood shelves attach to the bracket in 2 locations on each shelf support.
- 3/4" wood screws included for attaching shelves
- Wall mount anchors NOT included.
- Contact us for custom sizes or colors.
- Installation Manual
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 50lbs per linear foot (evenly-distributed) if brackets spaced ≤ 24" apart
- Maximum recommended bracket spacing: 32" apart
- Need help figuring out how many brackets? Contact us and we will make a custom recommendation with a computer rendering.
These heavy duty shelf brackets mount to the wall several locations, hidden behind each shelf. (For example, a 3 shelf bracket will mount to the wall in 3 locations) An extremely sturdy design that is easy to install.
The number of brackets you use for your project will depend on the overall length of the shelves and the amount of weight you'd like them to bear (more brackets = higher weight capacity) For heavy duty shelving, such as a fully loaded bookshelf, we recommend placing brackets 24" apart or less.
*How the brackets are mounted to the wall directly impacts the load capacity. Different wall constructions require different kinds of mounting anchors. For this reason, we DO NOT include wall mounting anchors. We provide a detailed outline of our recommended wall anchors for the different constructions within the installation manual.
The shelves attach to the brackets in 2 locations on each shelf rung. We DO provide 3/4" wood screws to attach the wood shelves to the brackets.
- Lead Time: 2-3 Weeks
- Ships FREE in contiguous USA via UPS ground
- Expediting available for additional 20%, contact us for more information
- 2 Year warranty. Click here for more information
- 60 Day Exchanges: FREE Exchange minus a 10% shipping fee
- 60 Day Returns: Receive a full refund minus a manufacturing and shipping fee. Click Here for more information.
- Free package protections on lost or stolen items. In rare occurance that your package is lost or damaged, we will replace the lost or damaged item for free. Clear pictures must be provided within 72 hours of delivery.
I absolutely love my custom shelves! This creative duo are a top notch team. From the moment I purchased, they were in constant communication. The final product was delivered with such care. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my office space perfect!Karen Osborn
We love our new wall shelf! It is incredibly sturdy, and the ash wood is beautiful - full of color variations and curls. The seller was extremely helpful, sending me renderings before I ordered and provided very detailed instructions for installation. The quality is superb, the function has transformed our playroom, and I would absolutely order again!Rachel Loewenherz
We absolutely love our vault bookshelf! It’s exactly as pictured and Brandi was a pleasure to communicate with. We plan on ordering another set for our living room! Highly recommend.Kelly Hobza
I adore my shelves and am already contemplating whether I need more.Elisabeth Bell
The customer service here was really above and beyond, they were so responsive to all my questions and thoughtful and friendly in their replies. And the shelves are beautiful, such high quality and well made. They were packed with so much care and they look amazing in my home. I’m already planning on purchasing from this seller again.Claudia Herr
First, Brandi was such a help sending me multiple [personalized] layouts to help me decide on # of brackets and width of the shelves. She is so responsive and made the whole process seamless. The shelves shipped pretty quick and everything was packaged carefully in the box. This shelving unit is so amazing! Its so unique looking and it seriously brought so much life to my living room.Jennifer Freaney
Amazing! so happy I put in another custom order.Nicole Chryst
Our shelves were beautiful, just what we wanted and custom cut to fit the space perfectly. Brandi and Andy were so helpful every step of the way helping us select the right product and keeping us up to date on shipping and delivery. Great product and great service!Washington, DC
We use state-of-the-art equipment and experienced technicians to ensure that your products receive the best possible finish, every time.
Powder coating offers superior adhesion, durability, and sustainability. It creates a strong bond, lasts longer than liquid coatings, and can withstand harsh conditions. It is also eco-friendly, producing no harmful VOCs.
Experience the quality of hand-welded American made steel brackets! Our skilled craftsmen use only the finest materials to ensure your shelves are both sturdy and stylish.
diy or hire
Transform your space within hours. Say goodbye to confusing installation instructions and hello to a hassle-free setup. Clear, concise, and easy-to-follow, our instructions will have your shelves up and ready in no time!