Under the terms of this limited warranty, Vault Furniture warranty obligations are limited to the terms set herein. Specifically, Vault Furniture may repair the item, replace the item, or offer an allowance for the original consumer to retain the item in “as-is” condition. Such choice of repair, replacement, or allowance is strictly at the sole discretion of Vault Furniture.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY PROVIDED BY VAULT FURNITURE. THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE, AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO EMPLOYEE, REPRESENTATIVE, AGENT, DEALER OR ANY OTHER PERSON HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ASSUME OR INCUR ON BEHALF OF VAULT FURNITURE ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN PLACE OF, OR ADDITION TO, THIS WARRANTY, OR TO MODIFY IT IN ANY WAY. VAULT FURNITURE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND THAT THE GOODS ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. VAULT FURNITURE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IF VAULT FURNITURE CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- This warranty is voided if the products have been altered by any person, dealer, or company without the express written authorization of Vault Furniture.
- This warranty is voided if anything, including but not limited to a treatment of any nature, is applied to the product after the original factory packing has been opened.
- Freight or handling damages are not considered defects under this warranty. Such claims should be filed with the freight carrier.
- This warranty applies under conditions of normal residential usage. It does not apply to defects or damage resulting from negligence, abuse or misuse – including but not limited to inadequate or improper maintenance, exposure to water, salt air, chemicals, accidents, any use for which the product was not designed, or commercial use (including rental, business, commercial, institutional or any non-residential use), nor does it cover ordinary wear-and-tear.
- Because of the natural materials used in the manufacturing process, and the fact that products are generally handmade, minor variations will occur from piece to piece. These are not considered defects under this warranty.
- reclaimed wood contains cracks, holes, nail holes, dents, surface imperfections and color variations that are natural characteristics and are not considered defects under this warranty.
- Sunlight will cause wood, finishing materials, and fabrics to change color – these changes are not considered defects under this warranty.
- Extremes in temperature and humidity can cause both wood and finishing materials to shrink, swell, warp, split, and glue seams to fail. These damages are not considered defects under this warranty.
- Direct contact with rubber and some types of plastic materials may damage the finish. Such damage is not considered a defect under this warranty.
- Direct contact with petrochemical products, (nail polish remover, alcohol, etc.) will damage the finish. Such damage is not considered a defect under this warranty.
- Vault Furniture products are not designed for outdoor use. There may be images in catalogs that showcase items in an outdoor setting. This is for creative purposes only, and not an indication that the product is suitable for outdoor use. Damage due to exposure to outdoor elements is not considered a defect under this warranty.
Case Goods – Limited One (1) Year Warranty
Subject to the General Limitations contained herein, Vault Furniture warrants the products covered by this warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a term of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- All claims for warranty service must be made in writing, and accompanied by your name, address, phone number, your original proof of purchase (original dated sales receipt), appropriate documentation confirming date of delivery and a brief description of the defect.
- In order to determine if a defect exists and how to best arrange repair, replacement or allowance, Vault Furniture may require photographs of the defect or a personal inspection by a Vault Furniture representative.
- Claims must be made through the dealer where the furniture was originally purchased. If contact with the original dealer cannot be made for reasons beyond consumer’s control, contact should be made directly with Vault Furniture, Attn: Consumer Services or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vault Furniture will not be responsible for transportation, shipping or packing charges without prior written approval by Vault Furniture.
- Failure to follow the above instructions may result in delays, causing the consumer to incur additional charges, or may void this warranty.